Aside from cloth diapers, these are some of the products I use and like (some links are affiliate):
- Baby Mattress Wrap – Research indicates this product may basically eliminate risk of SIDS
- Ergo Omni 360 Baby Carrier – I had an original carrier with insert that I loved, but this version was gifted me when our last baby was born and it is AMAZING! It’s adjustable so you can use it from birth to toddler with no needed insert. It’s also designed so you can carry your little one facing forward in an ergonomically safe way, which is very important due to concern over hip dysplasia.
- Baby Bjorn Bibs – These are awesome! Besides catching a second course for babies and toddlers, they function as a sort of plate in the car even for our bigger kiddos because they can set their apple slices or whatever in the pouch.
- IKEA smocks (for nearly-bulletproof clothing protection during meals, layer one of these with a Baby Bjorn bib!)
And in general, some of the places I like to shop online:
- ThredUP Used women, maternity, baby, and children clothing in great condition, with free returns if it doesn’t fit! This is a referral link which will give you $20 off your first purchase. I love dressing my girls in matching clothes, and I found I could refine by category, size, brand, and even color to more easily see if there are “matches” available.
- Beeyoutiful My favorite product here is Miracle Salve as it is amazing on diaper rash, chapped cheeks, etc. Nothing else I have tried works like this salve! I also have used and liked some of their vitamins, herbs, and essential oils as well.
- Mountain Rose Herbs This is where I get most of my dried herbs for making tea, infused oils for salves, etc. I have been very pleased with their prices and quality.
- Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry) This is where I have purchased Seventh Generation diapers for times we need disposables. Although, I got mine when the price was lower than it is now, so maybe they do sales at times… I don’t really know. Referral link gives you $10 off your first order.